Proflax Golden Oldies
- Healthy bones & joints
- Supports liver, kidney & brain health
- Supports the health of the nervous, circulatory & immune systems
- Aids digestion
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula which supports physical & emotional wellbeing
Golden Oldies has been formulated with the more mature dog in mind.
As we and our fur babies get older there are several areas that require extra support; joints, brain, heart, liver, kidneys and immune, digestive & circulatory systems. Generally dogs aged 7+ fit into this category, but as with humans, every dog is individual.
Golden Oldies is a premium 100% natural superfood supplement that contains 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% formula of 7 carefully selected concentrated active herbal tinctures; Bacopa, Dandelion, Ganoderma, Boswellia, Hawthorn, Withania and Liquorice.
This fabulous blend supports the health of all of the above organs and systems. Flaxseed oil helps to support mobility, metabolism, reproductive system and supports a shiny healthy coat. The active ingredients also provide nutritional support.
Golden Oldies contains 5 adaptogenic herbs which are a unique class of herbs that help to support the body both physically and emotionally. The herbs in this formula have been selected by a holistic vet for maximum efficacy. Visible health benefits can be seen in as little as 7 days in some dogs.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with your dogs regular food once daily, or every other day depending on the level of support required. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
Ideal for mature dogs who require extra support of the joints, heart, brain, kidneys, liver and digestive, circulatory and nervous systems. Suitable for all breeds.
Not recommended for pregnant/nursing dogs or puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your dog is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your dog is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre and post operation stop feeding 3-5 days prior to and after anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet if your dog is taking any medication first as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.
75% pure cold pressed culinary grade flaxseed oil.
25% herbal formula consisting of:
- Bacopa: (adaptogen) Aids cognitive function, focus & concentration. Calming. Supports a healthy nervous system.
- Dandelion: Supports liver, kidney, gallbladder and digestive health. Cleansing. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Ganoderma Lucidum: (adaptogen) Supports immune, liver & kidney health. A powerful antioxidant.
- Boswellia: Supports healthy bones & joints. Aids digestion and respiration. A powerful antioxidant.
- Hawthorn: (adaptogen) Supports the heart and cardiovascular system. Aids collagen production for healthy joints. Aids circulation. A powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant. Aids the transport of nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. Provides essential nutrients and enzymes.
- Withania: (adaptogen) Supports flexibility/mobility. Calming & relaxing. A powerful anti-oxidant. Supports a healthy immune system. Contains sodium and iron.
- Liquorice root: (adaptogen) Supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!